We are currently hiring for Loan Officer’s.
As a Loan Officer at American Pacific Mortgage, you can feel secure in knowing you are not alone. Our banker/broker option gives you the flexibility you need while our community of industry experts offer insight and support.
We offer security, options, tactical support and community that give you the competitive advantage you need to get ahead.
- Security – Peace of mind knowing you have the right tools and the right people to meet your goals
- Options – Our banker/broker platform let’s you choose what’s right for you
- Tactical Support – The best production tools and training in the industry
- Community – Shared resources and advice from other originators
- Must be NMLS licensed
Staff Opportunities – We currently are not hiring for Staff Positions, but are always accepting resumes for future employment.
Job Description for: Loan Processor
Prepare loan submissions received from Loan Officers for Underwriting within APMC or other lending institution. Submit, track, and follow up on all documentation required to close loans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review submissions for completeness of documentation required for loan approval.
- Prepare/Review Initial Disclosures
- Order FHA Case numbers through FHA Connection
- Submit all eligible files through DU/LP/GUS for automated approval prior to submitting to APMC or other lending institution.
- Point of contact for Loan Officer and/or Borrower
- Obtain and review needed documentation for final approval. Follow up and work with Loan Officer/Borrower through funding on any items needed to close loans.
- Order loan documents
- Ensure all borrowers receive final 1003 and MLDS in escrow prior to signing loan docs.
- Final HUD 1 Review
- Follow through in obtaining broker check and other documentation needed for closing
- Close out files after funding to meet the standards of our Quality Control Department, work on any files with missing documentation or those that may need corrections to make sure that all files meet AMPC standards for Quality Control.
- Conduct weekly pipeline review meetings with Loan Officers
- Maintain current posted turn times and customer service levels
- Develop and maintain current procedures for all functions within the Loan Processor position
- Additional projects as assigned.
- Strong knowledge of multiple loan programs including FHA/VA, Conventional, ACCESS, USDA DU/LP
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required; ability to work with diverse base of contacts (Loan Officers, clients, agents, lenders, title companies, etc.)
- Detail-oriented individual with strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Computer skills required include MSWord, Excel, Outlook (e-mail) and Calyx POINT (mortgage origination software). Encompass a plus
- Strong mathematical aptitude, ability to calculate income via W-2/Tax Returns
- Ability to work under pressure and meet stringent deadlines on a consistent basis